Follow us on FaceBook
We will only accept reservations from people who can show proof of Covid vaccination or a negative Covid test. We are doing this for the safety of our staff and our guests.
We're open for business, but we will continue to only book out one of our rooms so you will not have to worry about sharing the bathroom. That means you'll have the entire B&B to yourself! No need to worry about social distancing.
If, however, your family does need both rooms, just give us a call and we can make the other room available to you.
Our staff is fully vaccinated!
Below outlines our effective response procedures to help us continue to provide a safe, clean and welcoming Inn for all:
- Self check-in by guests upon arrival. Guests will be sent instructions, via email, with all the information needed to check-in. This will limit interaction between them and staff.
- Disposable plates, cups and utensils will be used, as appropriate
- Social distancing will be encouraged
- Cats will, unfortunately, be off limits
- Frequent hand-washing is recommended
- Enhanced Environmental Cleaning
- Focus on disinfecting, which includes routinely cleaning all frequently touched surfaces throughout the B&B
- Disposable disinfecting wipes so that commonly used surfaces ( for example: doorknobs, handrails, tables and countertops) can be cleaned quickly, efficiently and disinfected throughout the day
- Increased cleaning of the bathroom and common areas
- We have added disposable disinfecting wipes in strategic areas throughout the B&B and in the bedrooms for guest use.
- Hand sanitizer has been placed throughout the common areas
And - if a guest exhibits any signs of coughing, sneezing, etc. we have the right to insist he/she get checked out at the local hospital and to terminate their stay at the B&B.
Thanks for understanding.